Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Surgery pics!

My plastic surgeon just sent my pictures from surgery. She thinks it is kind of strange that I am posting them on my blog...but I think it is cool. After all...my dream job was a forensic pathologist. I just couldn't bear to go to medical school for 15 years to work on dead people. Okay I am rambling because the last picture is a little disturbing and I don't know how to disguise it. So I want to make sure that it doesn't just show up on everyones computer screen. The last picture is of the skin that they removed. I don't think it is gross...but if you have a squeamish stomach...you might not want to scroll down.



7 comments:

She Smiles said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Nurse Niki said...

That is amazing! Do you know what they do with all of that skin? You would think they could use it for skin grafts on burn pts or something!

Amanda said...

That is interesting.
Just a note. We have a guy in the March Shrinking Shamrocks(LBT) that is a chief forensic pathologist in NYC. Small world.

Jess said...

Thanks so much for sharing. The last pic is incredible (I'd want pictures too)! I can't wait to get this last 60lbs off so I can start down the plastics road.

Congrats on your success!

The Juggling Francophile said...

Oh my goodness, woman! You've had quite the month! I think its so great of you to share

I haven't had the internet at my ready fingertips for a while because I just bought a place ... I'm going to have to re-read your blog for the next couple days to get back on the exercise track!

You look great and so happy in the pic with your new running tank -- I hope you have an easier time getting to sleep SOON.

Brandon April Owens said...

I was reading your blog after seeing your wt loss success in the LBT forum. You're incredible! I was hoping you could email me and give me some hints and pointers as to how and what you did to get the wt off, and so fast. I've had my band for a year, and I guess I'm not working with it very well. I'm very unsuccessful thus far.

titancupcake@gmail.com

thanks for any help.

Dan and Christine said...

EWEEWWW!! Yucky! BUT SOOOOO COOL! LOL....love chica and very proud of you :)