Thursday, July 31, 2008

Speed Walker!

15:30 min/mil...yes that is a far cry from my 10:30 before surgery...but we are getting close.

Okay...got a date. AUGUST 7! That is when I can start running. Of course I am supposed to take it slowly...but I get to run. I had to really resist the urge to run tonight since I was walking on my own. However, I was a good girl and only walked. It was nice to finally sweat a little.

On another note I think DH got the job. He actually had 2 interviews today but we should know about the one tomorrow. Sounds very likely. The guy he interviewed just had to clear it with his boss and then will call DH with the start date tomorrow. PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!! If he gets this job I get the girls done sooner!!! It will still be at least a year but it is better than the 2 that I am expecting!

1 comment:

T-Lo said...

I love how you call them the girls.