Monday, July 14, 2008

Race Pictures


Here is the address for the race pictures from the half-marathon. http://www.finishshots.com/racerresults3.php?raceid=552&bibnumber=4640 Can't tell if I look constipated or in agonizing pain in the first one. I will tell you it is pain, but you wouldnt' be able to tell from the picture alone. I tried to paste the pictures in but they showed up too small.
.
On the plastic surgery front I got my last drain out today. I have been given permission to start 1 mile per night walks and to go back to 1500 calories tomorrow. YEAH! No running for 6 weeks though. GRRRRR.
.
On the passing out front...I am going to my PCP tomorrow. Hopefully she will take me off the meds. I talked to a friend today who had been on it and she had the exact same problems. Mystery solved...I hope.
.
Pardon the periods between the paragraphs. It wouldn't let me put spaces between my paragraphs and there is a certain person who reads this blog that has a REAL problem when people don't use paragraphs...and considering all those raging hormones with that pregnancy...I think we will all just be happier if there are spaces between the paragraphs (Love Ya LJM!)

4 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

b!tch glad you got your drains out so sorry that you didnt sleep well if at all last night cause it sucks just ask old fat pregger girl because you can now because that would be me but i really hope that your pcp takes you off your med and thats really good news about normal calories and even the whole walking thing because walking is really good for you and will promote healing.

nice and easy to read huh? i figured you used a few extra periods that i could skip punctuation all together. plus, i havent had a period in a few months, cant say i miss them much.

Losing Jusme said...

: P

She Smiles said...

Holy shit (excuse the swearing but its totally appropriate!) look at the muscles in your legs in those photos!!! HOT STUFF!

salsa1877 said...

Thanks ladies. And swearing is perfectly fine by me. I try to watch my language on here most of the time cause I may have students that stumble on to here (God I hope not!)

LJM you are just too funny!