Thursday, July 31, 2008

Got a fill!

So I can't really report too much on the fill because I have been on liquids for the last 2 days. For the first time in a long time though it was not painful. Due to the TT, the scar tissue that was sitting on top of the port was moved and we got the needle in on the first try! YEAH. The last time I had to get an unfill we bent a needle. Yes that was VERY painful.

I only got 1cc because 1.4cc was too much. Mine are done under fluoro and we could see how slowly the barium was going through. Besides I told her she HAD to be conservative because my fills seem to tighten up later.

I do seem to not be as hungry though. For the last couple of weeks I have been waking up in the middle of the night and in the morning absolutely STARVING. So far that has not happened since the fill. I have breakfast in front of me right now and I seem to be getting satisfied on 1 turkey sausage and 1 fried egg. Hopefully this is a good sign!

I will hopefully be posting pictures this weekend. Everyone keep their fingers crossed as DH has a job interview again today. We REALLY need him to get this job!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

XXxxXXxxXXxx

christines iphone said...

hope this does the trick! :)

salsa1877 said...

Looks good. The guy who interviewed him said he just needed to get final authorization from his boss and should call tomorrow with a start date! PLEASE OH PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!