Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Getting Faster!

I walked 3.25 miles tonight and did it under an hour! Much faster than the last walk.

The bloating/swelling is HORRIBLE today. I have been on carbs for 2 days and I look like I swallowed a freaking watermelon. So PS said to go back to low carb...already had! According to the scale I am up 7 pounds. Yeah...I am a little freaked out.

On a good note, doc wants me to come back in next Wed and we will discuss getting me back to running. Best stinking news I have heard in a long time!

Looks like we are going to WA for my dad's birthday since I got permission to travel. We were going to leave Friday but there is a get together at a fellow teacher's house on Saturday so we are going on Sunday instead.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Walking good. Running better. Traveling best!!