Monday, July 7, 2008

Picture Time!





Here are three pictures that I took before my shower today. The shower was not good. I was really, really dizzy and almost passed out. It hurts to be out of the binder.




Doctor is very happy with the results as am I. There is definetly some poochiness at the top near the breasts but she said that if she had tried to fix it now it would have had minimal improvement and prohibited a reverse tummy tuck in the future, which is what is needed to remedy the extra skin.




I had to really black out parts of the picture so that there are no problems with my teaching status.

4 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

absolutely astonishing!!

I agree, showers the first few days were not fun! keep DH close by.

you look amazing! remember to take it east.

Nichole said...

Wow...you look fabulous, and it will only get better as you heal!! When I had my breast reduction in 05, it was hard for me to shower for about a week or so after. I had to have someone help me. :)

Dan and Christine said...

OK...I'm so happy for you, but I will say, the pictures made me HURT. OW! I said, "I can't look!" but I had to. Like a rubber necker at a car accident. I can't even watch the health network without getting dizzy and I even think there were a few ER episodes that made my spine tingle :)

Having said that, you DO look awesome and I can't wait to see the final result after you heal more. Seriously amazing.

Ok, I'm out. I need to look one more time before I log off...lol.

She Smiles said...

OH MY! Karri you look amazing! You must be so happy! Look how teeny your waist is?!?! I'm so happy for you!