Monday, July 14, 2008

AWAKE!

So it is now officially 2:28 AM...I went to bed at 10:00PM. Let's recap what has happened during these last 4 hours.

1. Took meds including 2 tylenol PM
2. Read an ENTIRE book. 414 pages...thank you very much
3. Kissed DH good night and listened to him start snoring.
4. Layed in bed with eyes closed...listening to DH sleep.
5. Turned on right side with eyes closed tightly
6. Went back to my back with eyes closed tightly.
7. Peered at clock with one eye...10 minutes had passed
8. Screw it got out of bed...going to work on school stuff.

THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!

2 comments:

She Smiles said...

Oh man, that DOES suck. Are you sleeping during the day and so thats why you're struggling to sleep at night? Hope you get some rest soon!

salsa1877 said...

No I wish that was my problem. I am just not sleeping. I think it is the Cymbalta that I am on. The biggest side effect is insomnia. The next side effect...passing out and light headedness!!! I am obviously trying to get off of it!