Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Are you kidding me?

No kidding...Last night I was sooooooo freaking tired that I actually fell asleep within a half hour of laying down. I was finally drifting off into lala land when at 4:15AM the street sweeper comes rolling down our block. Only I think they were actually scrubbing the street. The damn thing went by 3 times making the LOUDEST noise possible. Naturally I wake up.



Okay an hour later I finally drift back to sleep. Then not 15 minutes later the garbage truck is picking up the dumpster across the street. Can it be done quietly?!?! HELL NO! Clang, bang, scrape. AGGGHHHHH Can't I just get some freaking sleep?!?!?!



On a good note here is my new running tank. In this picture there are no binders, no undergarments, nothing...just my bare belly and my shirt. Pretty freaking amazing even to me!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW!!

She Smiles said...

You look amazing! Tiny! I'm SO jealous!

Ang said...

girl! look how little you are! fantastic! i'm with she smiles, JEALOUS!!!