Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back to Running




I forgot to post about my run on Thursday. I a crazy new thing on the treadmill...No I will NOT be doing this again. I was trying for speed and pretty much wanted to die.
Yesterday I just DID NOT want to go to the gym or workout. I was exhausted...this has been quite the emotional week! So I went to bed at 6:30 with the promise that I would go and run at least 3 miles this morning. I thought that my 5K run was today...but nope it is tomorrow. So that throws my training schedule off! But anyways...I got up this morning and did 7 miles. I ran 4, walked 2, and ran the last 1.




Tomorrow I think I am going to go run the 5K race and then we are going to go to the canyon and I will run/walk the last 9 miles for training. It isn't the perfect situation in that it won't be consecutive miles, but I guess that is what we will have to do.

No comments: