Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another dozen!


And I ran the entire first 10 miles. I think I am figuring out the graphs on the nike+. At the end of the 10 miles I slowed way down so that I could get a water bottle from DH and then dropped the damn thing. I think that accounts for the drastic drop at 10 miles.


I am a little sore today and really, really tired. On a good note though...I got this half-marathon. I think I could have ran the entire 12 miles today, but I need to have goals for the next few runs. Next week is 11 miles, the following week is 12 miles...running the whole time.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Do you have an iPod Nano, or are you using a Classic? I just got the iPod Classic for Christmas, but have been told that the Nike+ only works with the Nano.

Keep up the great work!!

~Nichole

salsa1877 said...

I had to buy a nano. I hate i-pods but I REALLLLLY wanted the nike+ system.

Thanks for the compliments

Losing Jusme said...

you are sooo going to kick my ass in this challenge.

i was supposed to get up early and work out, but ummm.. THAT didnt happen..