Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 miles


The challenge is on...I have to double LJM to have any hope at this when I have to take a 6 week hiatus for the TT. Don't worry...I will be pulling out the whip and cracking from Oregon to Texas. This is one challenge I actually want to lose! But I am not going to make it easy!


Tiger Woods congratulated me on my fastest mile yet! I love the nike+. I forgot to shut off the system when I got off the treadmill and went to get wipes to clean it. That is the drastic drop at the end.

2 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

I forgot to shut off the system when I got off the treadmill and went to get wipes to clean it. That is the drastic drop at the end.

CHEATER!!!!! 8P

guess i wont be synching my ipod until late evenings now ...

salsa1877 said...

It added like .01 miles! If I win by 0.01 miles than I will GLADLY hand over the trophy to you and call my self a gracious loser.

CHEATER!!!!! Who tried to get me to "rest" for a couple of weeks!