Thursday, May 22, 2008

Body Stopped Working

...and this time I was fully hydrated. My body just wouldn't run yesterday. I was supposed to do 8 miles...and I did 3. Damn! I even tried walking and my legs were just fatigued. So I got off the treadmill. It was gusting 42 mph winds outside...no way I was running out there! Today was supposed to be a rest day, but seeing that I didn't get crap done yesterday I am going to eliptical for an hour. Tomorrow I run 4 miles then rest Saturday to prepare for the big 12 miler again on Sunday.


Edited: Here is the run I did...the drastic drop was when I started walking.

2 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

i am so proud of you ... you really are an exercise inspiration to me..

even though you had an 'off' day, you didnt let it get to you... i have an off day and it turns into an off week (errr, month sometimes....)

The Juggling Francophile said...

I'm sorry you had a frustrating run, but 3 miles is still something, right? I hope tomorrow goes better, and I'm sure it will :)