Friday, June 27, 2008

Final Tune UP

I went for a one mile run with DH tongiht. OMG...it felt so good. It was like eating an entire carrot cake after being on Taliban Atkins for months. (That is what my dad and I call it when we eat less than 5g of carbs a day!) There was a bit of pain in my knee, hip, and foot...but none in the tendon. I think I was just super sensitive to feeling any little thing.

I am so not a girly girl, but I do have to post what I am going to wear tomorrow. I have switched to a running skirt (it is actually a tennis skirt... again I wanna be like LJM!), a blue tank top, blue and white running socks, and a blue hair band. Got my hair cut yesterday so the hair band is new! I am going to be fashion diva out there. Well...except that my white compression garment to hold Jabba the Hut in place pokes out the bottom...and if I run fast enough and flap my arms the bat wings my just help me fly to the finish line. But other than that...I should look as HOT as the weather!

I will post here as soon as I get home from the half tomorrow. I know that we are going out to lunch at a local "drive in" as I get a free day tomorrow. I should burn off about 1500 calories depending on my pace. So on those days I pretty much let myself eat what I want. Apparently this place has one hell of a burger...and I am going to have one. Okay...I am going to have 1/4 of one. I guess they are HUGE and I still can't eat much...see post from earlier today.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Best of luck at your half tomorrow! Bend is gonna be HOT! :)
can't wait to hear how it goes...go get em!

Amanda said...

Best of luck to you!!

You are an inspiration.

christines iphone said...

well????

update please! :)