Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally Posted!

Official time: 2:40:29! Here are the stats:
Official Pace: 12:15
Age division rank: 76 / 96
Overall rank: 768 /1161
Gender Rank: 495 / 842

I am thrillled with the results. I can't imagine what they would have been if I had not been injured. Next year...I will own that course.

I just now know that I have to train in heat. I think that was one of the biggest downfalls. I had run 12 miles with the injured leg before...but it was in cool weather. The heat and I think some dehydration got the better of me and sped up the injury. Oh well...live and learn. Not too freaking shabby for my first attempt!

3 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

not too shabby my (still large) behind!

as i knew you would - you ROCKED that course.

i am so very very proud of you!!!!

She Smiles said...

I'm with LJM, what an amazing effort!

Nichole said...

That's awesome!! Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow! Let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it.