Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Running Update

I have not been very good with the blogging lately. I am enjoying my vacation right now. Though as soon as DH is done with his game he is going to take my before pictures of my belly. Poor guy.

Anyways I ran 12 miles on Sunday...yep...the whole enchilada. It wasn't too bad. I finished in 2:22. Not too shabby of a time. There were a few hills at the campground that I ran at, but NONE compared to the hills on the half-marathon course. Yesterday I went and walked part of the course and CRAP!!!! There are a ton of hills, including about a .25 mile stretch that was pretty much completely uphill. So I am going to start hill training tomorrow. There is a butte that I am going to run (and hopefully not puke my guts out!) tomorrow. I am going to also try and run part of the course at least 3 times before the race. I figure if the first part is all uphill, maybe the last part will all be downhill!!!


So here are my graphs from the last 3 days.
5K run on Saturday 6/14. Finished in just over 31 minutes.
12 mile run on Sunday 6/15
Walking at the half-marathon course

No comments: