Sunday, June 29, 2008

Still no official results

The results are posted for Friday's events so I am assuming that Saturday's events will be posted tomorrow. I really want to know the time.

As for my leg update...it is really freaking sore! Lots and lots and lots of icing. I honestly don't think there is a muscle in my body that doesn't hurt. Most of it is from some mild dehydration. I have gone through several bottles of powerade zero today to get my body weight back up. I was down 3 pounds this morning due to dehydration. The last time I stepped on the scale about 2 hours ago I was up to my pre race weight so that is an improvement.

My foot is not much better than my leg. Unlike the last time the pain really is very localized so I am assuming that it is a stress fracture. I am icing and resting that as well. There will be NO working out before surgery. I have to make sure that I am well hydrated before going in on Thursday. We will be going to a fun center for my birthday so I will be bowling and mini golfing but nothing too strenuous. I promise I am resting and taking care of myself!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy upcoming Birthday!!

Feel better.