Thursday, June 5, 2008

Photo Shoot!

My doc is having me do a photo shoot so that I can be featured on their website, their newsletter and possibly in an advertisement campaign! HOW SWEEET! The photo shoot will be August 11 so I am hoping that I will be mostly healed from the TT!


This week is a NIGHTMARE with my schedule. I am going to go running tomorrow morning (at like 3:45 AM), go to work, then go running/walking again after work to get in my miles. There is no way that I am getting it done tonight. I am exhausted from the drive yesterday and working all day today AND running the bean bag toss at the Senior Carnival for the school. UGH..someday teaching sucks ass...today would be that day.


Well I have to figure out how to get 400 calories in my by the time I go to bed in 1 hour. I guess drinking olive oil would always do the trick...


Here is my run from yesterday. I was again working on speed so that is why it cycles pace.

No comments: