Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy week...grrr

Okay so why can't everyone just schedule activities around MY schedule. Yesterday was a rest day...and my legs need it. Today I have to drive to WA to stay with my brother for my dr. appt tomorrow. Depending on how late it is when I get there...I might go running tonight. I am going to go running tomorrow morning before the dr. appt. Then I will drive 6 hours home. The next day I need to run as well...but I will have a lab to set up that morning and will not be able to go in the morning. After school I am helping with graduation stuff until 6:30 and don't know if I will have enough energy to run after that. Then finally Friday I should have no problem getting my workout in. Saturday needs to be a rest day and then Sunday I MUST run 11 miles/walk 1.

Dang it...LJM and Catalyst are catching up!!!

2 comments:

Losing Jusme said...

oh dang ...

Me said...

Lol, I used an EGD and a sleep study as excuses for NOT walking this week per plan.....I AM, however, going to come back strong!
LOOK OUT!
:)