Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Torture...Day 2

Okay, I am supposed to be working with a bunch of highly intelligent adults that are specifically charged with educating our youth. So tell me WHY they would ask these questions during our training on the new phone system.

Q. It says to answer the phone that you can press the speaker button. What if I don't want everyone to hear my conversation.

A. Uhhhhhh...pick up the phone receiver. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!

Q. SInce our laptops internet connection plugs into our phone does that mean that we still have to charge them with the plug in.

A. Yes. The phone line does not charge your lap top. That requires electricity.WHAT AN IDIOT!

Okay what makes this worse is that it was asked by 2 fellow science teachers. No wonder our country scores so poorly on science testing.

Yep...we will be here all week folks. Tune in for Karri's daily update on the worst week of school. Damn I miss the kids. They are the fun part of the job...most of the time!

3 comments:

She Smiles said...

Oh my. It sounds like you work in the school equivalent of my office.

Amanda said...

Just for giggles- on a recent cruise vacation someone asked me where the elevator to the front of the ship was.

Ding bats everywhere.

Keep us posted on the west coast ones.

christines iphone said...

how are you doing?