Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things have been going pretty well on the food front. I think I have finally found the situation that will work when I am at school. We will have to see. I am sure I look like a pregnant woman (NO I AM NOT PREGO!!!) when I am sitting there eating my cheese sandwiches with pickles! Told you I sounded like a pregnant woman.

Just played in the staff vs. Mr. RHS contestents volleyball game and didn't do half bad. My arms are now bruised up from the volleyball but I had fun. My outfit wasn't as good as it was for the basketball game that we played last month, but it was still a spectacle. I will have to post pictures later.

Well I had best get to bed...just checking in to stay honest!

2 comments:

She Smiles said...

Glad you're back. Was wondering how you were doing!

I'll try to find you on facebook :)

Anonymous said...

Hey your blog is just great! very honest! I Love reading your updates. It truely inspires my journey! Thank-you!

Please visit my blog - I'd love to make some good friends out of this cause we do all have to stick together!

27 days till my op!! EEEK!!!

Will be reading up on all your posts for the great advice!

Thanks again

Allie <3