Monday, October 6, 2008

Life can be mean

So just as I start to get back in the swing of things...my mother-in-law dies. It has been a terrible ordeal for the last 2 weeks but the outlook of getting back on track seems to be getting closer. I have lost a few of my "found" pounds but the result of the last couple of weeks have derailed the process a bit.

I am continuing to run and exercise and that helps a bit. I took another bereavement day today in order to catch my breath and get caught up at work. Then hopefully tomorrow I will be back to some sense of normalcy. We will see though. When it rains...it pours!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow I am so sorry for your lose.

She Smiles said...

Oh man. *BIGGEST HUGS* You and your family are in my thoughts.

christines iphone said...

i am so very sorry for your loss.

**hugs**

Ang said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope it stops raining for you very soon. *hugs*

christines iphone said...

how are you doing?